dimanche 28 novembre 2010


From the Gundam Wiki :
The movie will be released on Blu-Ray & DVD in Japan by Dec 25, 2010 (Christmas); however it's North American release is tentatively slated for 2011.

Unfortunately for me, I was hoping being able to watch the movie before Xmas. They screened it in Japan and in NYC during anime convention, but what about the fans from all over the world? I know some of you reading this blog are from the UK, the Philippines and all over North America. What about us? Bandai should know better! Gundam 00 is one of their most prolific show from the last 6 years and there's a huuuuuge fan base in North America. More enough for 1 screening! They could, at least, push the release date for North America to be the same one! Most of us (I believe) watched, or are watching, 00 with subtitles since the Japanese voices sound way more realistic than the dubbed one. I don't mean any offense to the voice actors doing the dubbing, but Gundam should always be in Japanese with subtitles. There's a thing you can't change.

Hopefully, they'll release the movie early in 2011.....I hope.


The Social Geek.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire