jeudi 2 décembre 2010

Tales From The Workdesk : 2 Weeks Of Work.







I never really been a HG fan. But you know if you've been reading the blog for the last weeks that I received 2 HG GunPla kits last week.

I've completed the RX-0 Unicorn earlier this week and after close to 30 hours, I can present you with the EXIA AVALANCHE 1/100 with some slight details to complete. They're mostly marker work. It ain't that much of a big deal.

I know you're all craving for photos and a little review on both of them, so here they come!

Let's start with the UNICORN.



It's quite an impressive model. I wasn't expecting that much of a complex built from an MG model. It could almost be compared to a PG if it wasn't a 1/100 scale. I'm not a huge fan of the movable parts but I know that Susan from BIGPFEIFFER just love them from the bottom of her heart. I prefer the RX-0 in it's UNICORN mode rather than the DESTROY one, but it's only personal preference. I can say the whole kit was around 15-20 hours to build. I'm really meticulous with my kits since my Sinanju broke on me (I'm planning to fix it this weekend so it can join the other ones on display!).

Now, it's time for EXIA AVALANCHE

GUNDAM 00 is my favorite serie from the GUNDAM universe, and you're all supposed to know it by now if you've been reading the blog once in a while. But the AVALANCHE equipment on the EXIA isn't in the serie! It's actually featured in the Gundam ooV manga. The whole thing was created to give more speed to EXIA.


I first got aware of this kit a couple months ago, while I was reading Danny Cho blog. Someone built an amazing AVANLANCHE, repainted it and modded it. I felt in love the instant I saw that model. I knew it has to be part of my GunPla collection as soon as possible. Look at it! Seriously! How could you not love this suit?


So here it is, with some details left to complete.

What do you think? Lemme know!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire