jeudi 23 décembre 2010

It's almost Xmas!



Hello, fellow geeks!


I didn't post in the last week since I was uber busy! I'm currently back in Quebec at my dad's house, chilling, cooking and having a hell of time snowboarding with a humonguous amount of powder!


This is my Xmas post. Mark from BIGPFEIFFER just emailed me last night to let me know my PATLABOR, GUNDAM markers and some action stand just arrived for me at the shop. I'm pretty stoked about it! Seriously! A FAWKING PATLABOR! That will be dope!


For those of you who will attend the Anime Con in Moncton next summer, some of my GUNPLA will be on display at the BIGPFEIFFER stand. Visit them guys!


I'll be pretty busy for the upcoming weeks, and I'll be leaving for a couple of weeks for the warmer temperatures in the southern hemisphere. I'll keep you informed! Don't worry!


So, I wish you all a merry geeky Xmas.






May The Force Be With You, Always!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire