jeudi 30 décembre 2010

Back In Halifax!



I'm back home!

After an exhausting 13 hours drive back from that backwater place in Quebec where my parents live, I'm back in my little palace, surrounded by Bleach posters, GUNPLAs both completed and in progress, computers and you, my fellow OTAKUs.

I'm kinda excited to be back! Mark from BIGPFEIFFER told me that all the stuff I ordered is
waiting for me at the store! BAZINGA BITCHES! I GOT MY PATLABOR! The cool thing about it? Even if it's only a MG model, it's a 1/35 Scale with working LED patrol lights. That is the
most awesome thing ever! And the price was more than decent too! I can see myself spending a lot of time building that baby! The model is build in order for me to actually choose with one of the PATLABOR I want to build! Noa Izumi? Isao Ohta? Or event Shinobu Nagumo? I got the choice! Every review I found online about that kit gave it a fairly high rating

I got also more markers. My black one is pretty beat up, so a new one is more than welcome!

And I do love that picture with the WING ZERO CUSTOM Gundam. It reminds me of Peggy's Cove.


Before I forget! I'm still off for another 4 days! So you can expect me to finish Shin Musha. And the RX-93-2 Hi-Nu V2 Gundam is still waiting in his box......Damn...Should I simply quit working and build Gundam full time? If you're going to the Moncton convention this summer, you might be able to see couple of my models! Will you be able to spot them?

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire