dimanche 2 janvier 2011

What a way to start 2011!



Happy New Year!

May 2011 be fun,awesome and filled with great animes and mangas! Here, in Halifax, I'm sick as a dog. I was thinking it was just a simple flu, but it's slowly turning into something worse, and I f*cking hate to be sick! Anyway, I'm not here to talk to you about my health, but to show you what I just picked up at BIGPFEIFFER!

Like I said last week, they received my order and I was fairly excited to get my hands on my MG 1/35 INGRAM from PATLABOR. But that wasn't the only thing I've picked up this morning! I was able to get my hands on the A-15 ARAEL-XX figure from NEON GENESIS EVANGELION. It's not an actual angel from the serie/movies but more like an interpretation of what the angel would look like as a girl.

I've also received more Gundam Markers since some of mine are slowly getting overused and 2 action stands. My top shelf is slowly overflowing with figures and I'm hoping to free up some space with that! The AVALANCHE and the KSHATRIYA are probably going to be on them! I'll show you the result when they're assembled.

I'm telling you again. Go see the BIGPFEIFFER store in the HARBOURVIEW Market in Dartmouth on the weekend. They just received a HUGE load of GUNPLAs and more figures. I'm really glad I've found that store since they're so easy to work with and they will do everything they can to find what you're looking for! The PATLABOR kit wasn't an easy one, and I'm glad they were able to get it!

The Social Geek.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire