lundi 3 janvier 2011

What I should have posted this weekend!


Well folks. I did forgot some stuff this weekend!

First, I finally completed Sinanju.
Yes, I've started it a while ago. Like in October or November....
Well...I had some problems with it, had to get stuff to fix my mistakes....anyway! It's now completed!

I didn't used the stickers for the gold. I've painted it instead using the CITADEL SHINING GOLD (Available in any good Games Workshop Hobby Store!). I hate using stickers for big or long surfaces.

Now, a quick review about the model!

Are you a beginner? If the answer is YES, do not try this model.
Are you a once-in-a-while builder? If the answer is YES, do not try this model
You like challenge? You like swearing at models? You like freaking out when stuff doesn't work the way they suppose to be? If you answered YES to all those answers, BUY THIS MODEL!

It's an amazing one. Really. It looks amazing on its action base. But it did gave me hell of a time.
It's sitting next to EXIA Avalanche, and I keep looking at them right now. Damn. It's a wicked model!

Another thing?
I cracked open the INGRAM box and took a peek at the building instruction. I'm like a kid that knows whats under the Xmas tree but cant open it right now.

I'll post more pictures soon!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire