jeudi 6 janvier 2011

The Fourth Season.























I don't watch TV that much....

Alright, I watch a lot of anime and sci-fi movies. But not a lot of actual TV shows are entertaining me that much. But why is there always an exception to the rule?

For now what.....3 seasons (I was late for the first one!) I've been watching The Big Bang Theory as much as I can. And if I wasn't able to catch it on the day, I was streaming it the following (shit happens heh!) day. Streaming if simply the next best thing after The Return Of The Jedi and Mobile Suit Gundam. Anyway....

I was texting a really good (and good looking too!) girlfriend of mine during the commercial breaks and she asked me "How Can People Live Happily Without Knowing That Show?"

Good question, good question indeed!

I know for myself that I love that show for one main reason. I kinda recognize myself in the characters! I do agree I don't have a Master or a PhD, but I can relate to a lot of stuff. And in our generation, lots of us are like those guys. I'd like to have a PhD eventually tho....one day maybe!

I do hope you watch that show.
If you don't you're either :
1-Hopeless
2-Cableless
3-Brainless
4-Too stuck up in your guido/douchebag lifestyle (and by the way, if that's your case, WTF are you doing reading my blog?)
5-Being an idiot
6-Being a retarded football jock
7-Missing the point here.

TBBT IS THE GREATEST SIT COM EVER CREATER.
NO MORE DISCUSSION!


BAZINGA!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire