mardi 2 novembre 2010

AVGN : A Succes Story


James Rolfe is one of those internet character that you can't stop listening to. Since 2004 he release periodically one of the most adored serie of video you could find online : The Angry Video Game Nerd. I first started watching his videos while I was in the Persian Gulf in 2008 and since then, every time he release a new AVGN episode, I'm stopping everything I do and watch it religiously.

Watching him test and destroy all the games I've played when I was young on NES or discovering some of the finest pieces of bullshit ever created in the video game industry is quite hilarious.

I strongly recommend it to anyone. You have to watch the whole serie, since some of the episodes contains jokes you might not understand until you saw the first reviews.

http://www.cinemassacre.com

He also review different board game, and he's a great filmmaker, so take a minute or two and watch his short films.

Cheers!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire