lundi 22 novembre 2010

Monday. What A Great Day.


Once again, the postman stopped by my door at lunch time! Thanks again to my aunt in Vancouver that can find me whatever I'm looking for (and also to Terry at Sakura Media in Metrotown Center in Vancouver for ordering whatever funky I'm looking for!) I just received today 2 new GunPla kits!

I told you this weekend that I was waiting for some. Well....UNICORN ain't completed, SINANJU either and now......EXIA Avalanche and KSHATRIYA just showed up.

I know, those are HG models and I usually only stick to MGs....but you have the money to buy the resin KSHATRIYA? I don't. So if you do and you would like to see it in that blog, well, send me a message and I'll be glad to give you my adress so you can send me one! And Avalanche? Well....it's only made in HG and I love this model so much that I couldn't NOT order it...

Tonight? Well...I'll be busy completing UNICORN so I can start putting EXIA together and maybe, by this weekend, both are going to be completed!

Now, next problem......
Where am I gonna put even more Gundams.......

The Social (Gundam) Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire