lundi 8 novembre 2010

MSN-06S Sinanju : How To Turn A Whole Kitchen Table Into A Workbench!



Last weekend, I started building one of the GunPla kits I've been looking forward for quite a while (the other one being the Crossbone Gundam Ver. Ka). Since I have some family living in Vancouver, I can order close to anything I'm looking for(they're getting really hard to find in Halifax, unfortunately!)

So, my lovely aunt keeps going to Sakura Media in MetroTown Center once or twice a month to pick up some stuff for me. I'd have to say the guys there are probably looking forward to know me eventually!

So like I was saying, I've started building Full Frontal (Char?) MSN-06S Sinanju this weekend, and I have to say I'm auite impressed!

Usually, I build all my GunPla at the same old desk I've been building Warhammer figurines for years, but with that last model, I had to switch to the kitchen table! There's so many sprues/runners that I almost cover the whole table.


I didn't liked the look of the stickers for the gold part, so I started painting every gold spot on the model using Citadel Miniature SHINING GOLD and some fine details brushes.

Right now, only the arms, the chest and the legs are build. I'll probably post more pictures this weekend when I'll complete the model!

Cheers!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire