dimanche 21 novembre 2010

Sunday Shopping!

So, once in a while, I like to go hunt down stuff in weekend markets. It's really amazing what you can find on those day. Well, today was an exception. I did find something that just........how could I say that......made me smile more than usual on a Sunday? That might be the best way to explain it.

I don't know if you remember, but couple weeks ago I was talking about BIGPFEIFFER, a retailer down in the Harbour Market in Dartmouth. Well, I stopped by their stand, and I felt in love(sigh!).

I never really was into vinyl figurines, not really, then I saw those two....

You all know that I'm a HUGE Neon Genesis Evangelion & Gundam 00 fan. If not, then now you know! I always thought that Rey was hotter than Asuka...I can already hear arguments coming down my way after you just read my last statement. But NOW! I can prove you wrong! I just bought that wicked figurine of Rey, and well......if it wasn't a figurine, I would do some pretty nasty stuff! I'm such a loser. But yeah, she's hotter than my girl, and I do think that my girl is pretty hawt. You can't say I'm wrong on that! Anyway...

I was about to buy it, leave with my loot-of-the-day and make my way home, then another figurine caught my eye!(DAMMIT!)














If you all remember, in the first season of Gundam 00, Nena Trinity looked alright, if you compare her to the DD standard of every girl in the show. When she reappear in season 2, she's back in line with some nice assets (if I can say!) Well...they also had a Nena figurine...(They still have one! Hurry up if you want to get your hands on it!!) She's making her usual "peace" sign and holding the Purple HARO in a tight post-mission outfit. Lovely....FML! Why those girls aren't real?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire