vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Apologies...and CROSSBONE GUNDAM XM-X1

Sorry folks, I haven't been really social this last week. Like I said in a previous post, I've met a cute and gorgeous girl, I've received some mangas I was waiting for (Thank you STRANGE ADVENTURES comic store!) and finally, when I was about to start writing a new article for the blog you all like, the UPS guy showed up at my place with a sweet surprise!

My GUNDAM CROSSBONE XM-X1 Ver. Ka showed up, all wrapped for me (Thank you amazon.com!). While Sinanju is still in building process, I've kinda rushed the CROSSBONE since it's one of my favorite model. Everything looks like a pirate on him! The cloak, the beam saber, even the gun looks like it's coming out straight out of the 17th Century!



So here it is, next to my beloved FREEDOM and well...yes, ZETA A1+ (I gotta find a way to fix that sucker.....jeez he looks horrible! I might just leave him in his Fighter mode....)

My opinion on the Crossbone Ver. Ka?
I loved every minute of building it and now, its looking at me from the top of my bookshelf and he looks mean. Well...it's still a GunPla, but a mean one!

Next week? I'm expecting EXIA Avalanche and the amazing NZ-666!

I swear to god, I'll keep you posted about it!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire