dimanche 28 novembre 2010

HIGH GRADE INVASION!





More GunPla kits are on the way!

I've just received a mail from my aunt in Vancouver telling me that RX-93-2 Hi-NU Gundam, SHIN MUSHA Gundam and a valiant(and dirty cheap since he was on sale) GN-000 0 Gundam (Roll out Colors) left yesterday to slowly make their way here in Halifax.

Gundam UNICORN is almost completed and EXIA Avalanche is next on the list! I never been so excited to build a HG model...I'm expecting it to be quicker than my usual 30-40 hours for a MG model.

Oh.
And the 0 Gundam is also a HG model, but I'll show you the main reason why I bought it!

Isn't wonderful? The wing-shaped particle release from the GN Drive is included in the kit!
And for those who never saw the RX-93-2 Hi-NU....well.....here it is too!

I'll probably build a whole article on SHIN MUSHA later this week!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire