dimanche 21 novembre 2010

Geek Vs Nerds : Facts of Fictions.




This year, at HalCon, I had a great time having a little chat with one of the guys from Geeks Vs. Nerds. I never heard of the show before, but when he introduced me to the concept, I just felt like I found what was missing in my life all those years...

G vs N is a comedy show first, a podcast and a great debate too. The whole thing is about figuring out who's the best? One of the show is about Stormtroopers vs. Red Shirts : Who's the most useless? or Han Solo vs. Malcom Reynolds : Who's the most badass?

It's really sci-fi oriented. I recommend you to listen to the podcast since all the shows are free and please donate to those guys. They do an amazing show. I'm having quite a laugh everytime I heard their arguments. You do like that. Arguing about nerdy stuff. I do. You should. If not, why are you reading this? Han shot first. Got it?

http://www.geeksversusnerds.com

Listen.
Enjoy.
Listen again.
Enjoy more.

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire