lundi 8 novembre 2010

DEATH NOTE.



Sorry if I haven't posted in a couple of days. I was quite busy with work, the Sinanju Ver. Ka GunPla and also I've started going throught the Death Note mangas again.

For those who don't know it yet, Death Note is, from my own respectable point of view, one of the best manga ever created. An anime AND a live-action adaptation has been created for it. The characters are more than awesome.

The biggest difference between DN and the normal manga/anime I'm reading is the fact that there's no robots or mobile suits, no sci-fi context or even major fighting. It could almost be qualified as a drama/thriller if we would look at classifying it in one of the movie brackets.

The whole story is seen through the eyes of Light Yagami, an high-school student who find a notebook, a Death Note. When you write people name's in the notebook, the people you named actually die. So Light start to think about how he could use the death note to punish criminals and make the whole world a better place.

I won't go too much into the story, since I really recommend you to watch AND read it. It is translated in english and available in manga format through VIZ MEDIA. There's only 13 books, and you can probably read each of them within an hour or so.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire