vendredi 25 mars 2011

Gundam Unicorn Episode 3 : The Ghost of LaPlace

Okay.
It was time for me to put a review about the last Gundam UC Episode 3 : The Ghost Of LaPlace.
Straight from the beginning, great action scene with the assault on Palau by ECOAS force. Great start, gets you back right into it. I do think there's less dialogues in that episode and more action. Right now? I could easily say this one is my favourite episode yet in the Gundam UC anime.

Unfortunately, not a glimpse about the second Unicorn codenamed "BANSHEE" but we can slowly figure out why Banagher's dad got killed in the first episode by the dude from Anaheim Electronic. Again, I've put a picture of the Delta. Well. I'll say it. I do love that suit. Why wouldn't you? Looks mean, powerful and what other suit in the Federation ever had someone from the Zabi family ride inside? Heh? I'm waiting!

Watch it.
Comment on the blog.
Follow me!

And send some good and positive thinking to the Japanese people.

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire