samedi 26 mars 2011

Bringing It To Another Level.

It's here! Yes! It is!
Just picked up my 1/60 Gundam Mk II Perfect Grade at BIGPFEIFFER!
Damn, the box is literally HUGE! If you remember, I've posted in the past a picture of the Sinanju building process that was taking all my kitchen table. Well, I think I'll need something bigger this time!

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait to start build it. I started the STAMEN yesterday, and I still have a Zaku II F2 and the Gundam Ez8 to build first....but they might have to wait.

Here's a review about the kit from Starship Modeler that is pretty extensive. It's for the AEUG colour version with the LED (mine's the TITANS colour) but it's still pretty accurate.

Starship Modeler - PERFECT GRADE GUNDAM Mk II

It's going to be a busy month of April with my birthday coming! More Gundam? I don't know. I'm thinking about ordering a Lockon Stratos costume for ANIMARITIME this summer with the money I'll get for my birthday.

I'll keep you informed!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire