dimanche 27 mars 2011

Gundam GP03S Stamen Completed./ Hesitation.


Good Sunday!

I'm becoming quite good at it. And when I'm saying completed, I mean it. All the transfers are applied, panel lines are done, the stickers, the stand (sold separately) and the weapons are built and on the model. That's the pose I gave it. Sincerely, I was quite surprise with all the fun I had building this kit. The model start right off the bat with the legs. So I did the worst part first, what I had left was all fun. the Stamen is a wicked looking suit. Here's more pictures!



Now, I'm facing another problem. You know that the Gundam Mk II arrived this weekend, but I still have 2 other kits on the waiting list. Should I start one of those, get warmed up in order to create a masterpiece with the Mk II ?


The white Zaku II F2 from Stardust Memory or Shiro Amada's suit in 08th Mobile Suit Team?
Which one? I sincerely don't know... And look at the Mk II box. Quite huge heh?

I'll keep you informed this week!

The Social Geek.

1 commentaire: