vendredi 25 mars 2011

Expanding Your Collection/Fuelling Your Addiction.

I'm sorry folks.

I didn't post lately, work kept me quite busy and I was trying to finish the AV-98 Ingram...
Well...I didn't finish the Ingram. I got bored and tired of it. It's not a BAD model, but it's not the best I've put together. Lots of pieces fit only after some fiddling with the plastic...and you shouldn't do that.

So to cheer me up, I've opened the RX-78 GP03S box and it's my project for the weekend. Since I got a 3 day weekend, I'm figuring out I could probably complete it by next Wednesday.

Only one slight problem...
Well....
Tomorrow, I'm picking up my PERFECT GRADE GUNDAM Mk II TITANS COLOUR.
Yes. I did bought it. I'm picking it up tomorrow at BIGPFEIFFER and I'm quite excited. Also more stand and I'll see what else. I don't even think I have to show you a pick of the Mk II. The suit made history in MSG : Z.

But I'm looking at the STAMEN kit right now, and damn it's a good looking suit. I've picked it up at BIGPFEIFFER too. By the way, they just received a new delivery and I'm sure Susan and Mark got a ton of wicked new awesome kits!

Visit them this weekend! My Gundam Exia Avalanche is still on display behind the cashier, and next week I'm thinking about displaying the Hi-Nu V2.

I'll keep you informed all weekend!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire