samedi 12 février 2011

Sailing Under The Stars.

Kowmbawa. Genki?





Life can be hard sometime, don't you think? I'm currently down south, near the Caribeans, at work. Yes, I do work sometime!





I haven't posted in the last month, so I tought that tonight should be a good night to let you know about some future projects!





I've talked recently with Mark from BIGPFEIFFER, asking about the possibility to get my hands on the newly AMS-129 GEARA ZULU [Guard Type] that just got released and realized that I should finaly add the ZGMF-Z56S IMPULSE to my collection. I've figured out after seeing a wicked picture from an online artist that the IMPULSE was one of the missing pieces of my collection.

Have you looked at the new Titanium Finish Sinanju and Unicorn? The Unicorn looks allright, but the Sinanju is simply amazing. The Titanium Finish gives a whole new look to that already amazing looking model.





I'll also move soon to a new place. This new apartment should give me the opportunity to build up a real workbench to keep working on multiple kits. I'll also be able to finally put my whole Bleach Posters collection rigged the way they're intented to be in my living room. I'll post pictures of the new place as soon as I'm installed in my new place. More to come.





Right now, waiting for me at home, are the Hi-Nu Gundam and a Patlabor Ingram with Police lights (I'm sure you're as excited as I am to build that thing. I think I'll do a whole Step-By-Step post about this model. Would you like that?)





I'm supposed to be back in Halifax around February the 18th. I'm pretty sure the first night's gonna be a write off since couples of friends are planning to drag me around town in various bars and pubs.

2011 will be a busy year for me.

Oh, and advice of the week :

"If she looks too awesome, if she sounds too awesome, if she seems to awesome and still look interested by you, don't fall for it. It's a trap!"

Have a great week!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire