samedi 19 février 2011

Back Home/Saturday Shopping/Wicked Links.


I got back yesterday. Damn, it just feels great to be back home! Had a great meal with a great friend of mine, a good bottle of wine and a wicked night of sleep in my own bed. I do love my work, but it can be exhausting. But anyway, I'm back in Halifax now and have some time off to enjoy my favorite hobby, GUNPLA building!

So this morning, I decided it was time I visit the folks at BIGPFEIFFER. They always surprise me with more wicked GUNPLA kits everytime I stop by the shop, and today, again, I grabbed 2 of their kits in order to enjoy my time off work.

I know, you'll all say : "But, you still have the Hi-Nu Gundam and the Patlabor INGRAM to build, why did you bought more?". Well folks....some people are addicted to drugs, some are alcoholics or other are workaholic. I love GUNPLA. If you haven`t figured that out yet, you're probably new to my blog.

So let's starts today's input with some links I've found lately, thanks to some friends!

The first one ( http://tomopop.com/custom-delights-a-freedom-gundam-made-out-of-cardboard-16544.phtml ) is featuring a cardboard-made Freedom Gundam. Yes! Cardboard! The thing is HUGE! Go see the pictures on the link for more infos about it!

Second link of the day is actually a video found from YOUTUBE. Some people are amazing at what they're doing. Well, this guy built a transformable V2 Gundam out of LEGO brick. Yes.
Look at it! Everything's there!


Now, part 2, Shopping! So today, I've got my hands on 2 kits and the 2010 Gundam Catalog.
WHAT? A CATALOG? Well...yes. It's the 30th Anniversary Edition, and I can now look forward for more kits!


The first kit I got my hands on was the RX-78PG03S Gundam"Dendrobium Stamen". After watching Stardust Memory, I tough that would be a great addition to my collection! Yes? No? You answered no? Wrong answer! The second one is a kit that just got release not that long ago,

The second kit is the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus kit from GUNDAM UNICORN. It's a HG model, but the suit look so mean and powerful with the dark grey color scheme. I might build it today or tomorrow, if I have time!

Also, let's have a little spoiler! I was talking with the folks at BIGPFEIFFER while digging in the GUNPLA catalogue. If you attend ANIMARITIME, you might see a 1/400 PTOLEMAIOS model kit from Gundam 00 Season 1. For real! Are you excited? I am!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire