samedi 19 février 2011

A Quiet Saturday Night.


One thing that annoy me sometime about my work is the fact that I'm always surrounded by people no matter where I go. Fortunately for me, one thing I've enjoyed every time since I joined is the fact that I can spend a Saturday night, by myself, with nothing else than a GUNPLA kit, some markers, my modelling gear and two or three seasons of any MS : Gundam I'm in a mood to listen to.

Tonight, I've started the Rx-93-v-2 Hi-Nu Gundam. It's already been over 2 hours, and I can
see myself spending the next couple of days working on it. It won't be an easy task, but I'm fairly excited about building the most powerful Gundam ever created! Originally, I was planning to watch MS :G Char's Counterattack, but after this break, I think I'll start the first season of 00 and keep on going until the end of season 2. I'm lucky to have a 47 inch TV near my workbench, so I'll use it to the fullest of it's capacity!

I'll try to keep you posted on my progress by tomorrow afternoon.

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire