samedi 2 avril 2011

Weekend Madness/April Fever.

Hello fellow Gundam Otakus.

Lately, I've been home alone a lot since my roommate left for the British Isles until the end of April, and I've been trying to reduce my expenses since I've been thinking about buying a house by myself in the upcoming months. So I'm trying to stay home as much as possible.

Well, this weekend, the weather is quite horrible here in Halifax. A mix of rain, snow and/or wind as been hitting us non-stop since Friday afternoon. So before my pals from BIGPFEIFFER heads to 42 (a 12-hours gaming event in Halifax) I've contacted them in order to put the GN-006 SERAVEE GUNDAM and the GAT-X105E STRIKE NOIR GUNDAM behind the counter so I could pick them up before lunch time.


The STRIKE NOIR was quite fun and fast to build. It's a 1/144 HG model, so no big details in this one. I was watching Gundam SEED STARGAZER when building it (it's still the original appearance of this suit!). Compared to other HG models, this suit got lots of possible poses.

Without the backpack.


And now with the backpack. There's also a base included in this kit, something I wasn't expecting from a HG model.

Next step?


Gundam SERAVEE. I should work on it all day and most of the night. I'm hoping to finish it before Sunday night.

Also, the Kshatrya is on display at BIGPFEIFFER. Go take a look at it and see all the kits they have in store!

I'll keep you posted!

The Social Geek

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire