dimanche 3 avril 2011

Sunday Morning Infos/Chicken Noodles Are Good.

Good morning!

The sun is shining here in Halifax, and I'm quite enjoying my day!
I've been watching Gundam SEED since yesterday, trying to get back in the mood. I don't know why, but I don't feel like building the Ez8 or the ZAKU II F2 lately. But the STRIKE NOIR is completed and SERAVEE/SERAPHIM are moving towards completition.

Here's the news for this morning!


GUNDAM EPYON will be released in June. Here's the promotionnal poster!



And soon, the conversion kit for the RGM-79C GM TYPE-C [WAGTAIL] will be released. Its quite an interesting model. I might buy it and get back to you on this one.

Other than that? I was starving for chicken noodles. I'm actually having a bowl right now. I'm getting back to SEED.

Have a great Sunday!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire