dimanche 31 octobre 2010

Learning Japanese.

Hadjimemashtey! Social-geek dess. Gengkideska?
(Nice to meet you. I'm the Social Geek. How are you?)

It's sometime sad. It is. Most of the great anime are taking a hell of a time to get dubbed and broadcast time over here, on this side of the ocean. The most popular anime (BLEACH, GUNDAM, HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD) get subbed by fans on the same day for the biggest majority. But what about those you might be the only one around watching? It's sad.

Well, lately, I got tired of not understanding what they were actually saying and I got the feeling that sometime, the fansubs are a bit off track. Those guys do their best to turn Japanese into english as quickly as possible, but speed is great, but accuracy is even better!

I started digging on iTunes and on Google to find something free. I don't have time and even less money to invest in Japanese lessons, so I opted for the podcast/internet lessons path. Right now, I'm listening to the Learning Japanese PodCast (Free on iTunes) and those folks are simply doying a great job! They're focusing on casual stuff, not the fancy-old-aristocratic way you might learn in school. The whole podcast is done by an English teacher in Japan with some friends.

I recommend it to you.

www.learnjapanesepod.com

Arigatoh!

The Social Geek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire