dimanche 31 octobre 2010

Gundam Unicorn Ep. 2 : The Red Comet


232 Days....


That's the time all the Gundam Fans waited for! That the time I've waited for!

Gundam Unicorn : The Day Of The Unicorn got released on March 12th 2010 and today, Bandai was releasing on PlayStation Network only the new OVA of Gundam Unicorn, titled "The Second Coming Of Char (The Red Comet)". I just finished watching it. You can't own it yet on Blu Ray, since Bandai purely released it for rent. I know. It does sucks since renting the episode for a couple of days (IN HD!) is about 7$CAD with taxes. But real Gundam fans won't mind paying it since the official release ain't until November 12th.

The second OVA is a great follow up to the first episode, getting more into the characters and the suits, and little suit-to-suit/suit-to-ship combat, just like in the first. the RX-0 is such a wicked suit, I do enjoy seeing it in action as much as possible! NZ-666 Kshatryia is back again with Marida piloting it and a newcomer show up also! MSN-06S Shinanju, piloted by a Char look-alike. It's it him? I doubt it. I'm still pretty sure he died in Char's Counterattack but the guys from Bandai and Sunrise will probably give us more surprises in 6 tp 7 months, when they'll be releasing the 3rd OVA.

At least, we'll have some material to help us during the long period between the next release. The Gundam 00 movie will be released in Blu Ray just in time for Xmas and I stacked 5 new plastic kits to help me wait during that time.

Next article, I'll talk about the weekend at Hal-Con and show you some pictures of the costumes I liked!

Oh, by the way, this week, I'll receive BOTH RX-0 Unicorn and MSN-06S Shinanju in 1/100 MG.

The Social Geek.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire