lundi 30 mai 2011

Back In Business.

I got super busy lately. Work turned out at a near impossible to follow speed and I had to move to a new place. Hopefully, I'm back now, with some wicked ideas, awesome projects on the go and more time to keep you informed!

When I was at sea, I got back into a card game I stopped playing literally a decade ago! Magic : The Gathering. Some folks at work play a lot, and while at sea, what better way to kill time when you got nothing on the go!

Lately, I've been playing every Friday night (when I'm in town) at Quantum Frontier and online too. Yeah, the online version is pretty sweet too! Give it a try. Yeah, I know, you have to pay. But I'd rather pay that than play WoW. Personally. It's just my own 2 cents.

The summer is finally kicking in Halifax. Thank God! The last weeks of rain where horrible.

What's new with you?

The new Gundam Unicorn is coming!

The Social Geek.

1 commentaire:

  1. Good Luck with MTG. I remember buying my first starter and boosters of Revised edition way back when.

    RépondreSupprimer